About Andris Apse
- Honorary Fellow of The New Zealand Institute of Professional Photographers
- Honorary Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers
- Member New Zealand Order of Merit
- Full time Landscape photographer since 1983.
- Winner of the animal behaviour section of the International Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition run by the Natural History Museum. Great Britain.
- Winner of the Olympus Seventieth Anniversary Photographic Competition. Japan.
- Winner of the Gold Award in the Pacific Asia Travel Association travel photograph category. Hong Kong.
- First Prize in International Magazine Advertising. Awarded by the Advertising Club. New York.
- Guest exhibitor at the International Photography Hall of Fame. Oklahoma. USA.
- Twice awarded the Bronze Axis Award by the Advertising Institute of New Zealand.
- Third prize winner in the Linhof International Photographic Competition. Germany.
- Corporate Profile photography in USA, England, Australia, and throughout New Zealand.
- Commissioned assignments in Hawaii, Singapore, Great Britain, Japan, Canada, Thailand, USA, Australia, Tahiti, New Zealand.
- Freelance photography in Chile, Latvia, Russia, India, Sub-Antarctic Islands, Italy, Tonga, Macquarie Island and Antarctica.
Images Featured in the following publications:
Major Book Projects: